Shipping & Delivery Policies
Note: There are two major categories of product, with regards to Shipping & Delivery: Items produced and shipped by our print on demand producer Printful, and items we stock in-house. These policies are written below.
When will I receive my order?
It takes 2-7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out.
The shipping time depends on your location, but typical shipping times are:
USA: 3-4 business days
International: 5-15 business days
Where will my order ship from?
1. Regarding Items Produced with Printful (including but not limited to apparel and airpod cases). All apparel is produced by Printful print on demand unless otherwise stated. We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
2. Regarding other physical items stocked in-house: prints, magnets, stickers, screen printed tees marked as such, etc. Your items will ship from Aaron's home studio in Maple Grove, Minnesota, USA.
What do I need to know about ordering internationally?
Shipments outside of the USA may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself. End recipient is responsible for these fees.
We highly recommend including your phone number in the order when ordering internationally - this will minimize the risk of an order being lost in transit and make delivery of the order smoother.
How much is shipping?
All of our shipping rates are determined by weight during checkout. You will see a final price before completing your purchase and being charged.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
● Ask your local post office if they have your package.
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.
Pro tip: Package theft is on the rise— If you're expecting a home delivery and you know you won't be home to accept it, use an address where you know you'll be!
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but the new order would be at your expense.